The concept of weight loss with dry fruits is a little new. The key benefit of including dry fruits diet for losing weight is that you lose weight without losing any nutrient content from the body. They are good source of energy and helps to control hunger pangs, and thus helps to moderate your diet.
|Shop Dry Fruits Online|
Dry Fruits are great to include as Morning Meal or as Mid-day Snack.Dry fruits are a good option against other fat foods like chips, cookies and junk food. Dry fruits diet will help to ingest the necessary quantity of food alone. The important diet tip to follow here is to eat dry fruits in necessary amount. This tip will be useful for losing weight with dry fruits alone.
Dry fruits should not be eaten anytime. For example, to utilize all the nutrients from almonds soak them overnight in water and eat them early in the morning empty stomach. Almonds are high source of energy & fiber and they will boost your body metabolism. Moreover good for brain and helps in improving mental abilities. Similarly eat dry fruits like Cashews, Walnuts, Figs as your morning breakfast with some protein shake or chia pudding. Don't indulge too much in cashews as they are high in calories. Calories plays an important role in weight loss. But they are good fat burner. You can always munch on cashews if you are about to do an high intensity workout.
During the day include Resins and Dried Figs as mid day snack or to soothe that sweet pangs after lunch.
Most Beneficial Dried Fruits for Weight Loss
- Dried ApricotsDried apricots can still your hunger for up to 5 hours. They are also rich in calcium, magnesium and potassium. 100 g of the product contain only 200 kcal, which makes it one of the best dried fruits for weight loss.
- DatesDates will provide you with the longest satiety. It’s also rich with vitamin B5 that will increase your endurance. With 282 kcal per every 100 g of the product, it’s a good snack for those who want to prevent overeating and one of the most beneficial dried fruits for weight loss.
- PistachiosPistachios are highly nutritious, containing considerable amount of proteins, vitamins, healthy fats, iron, magnesium etc. 100 g of the product contains 562 kcal, and roughly half a cup of pistachios (~170 kcal) will become a nutritious, tasty snack.
- PrunesDried plums (or prunes) contain a lot of dietary fibers that improve intestinal peristalsis, which is the process that helps your body get rid of waste and toxins, promoting weight loss. 100 g of the product contain 240 kcal.
- RaisinsRaisins are one of the most popular dried products for weight loss. Containing iodine, they are a wonderful snack choice for low salt diets. 100 g of the product contain 299 kcal and only 0.5 g of fat.
- Cashew NutsCashews are a wonderful choice for weight loss as they are rich in protein and dietary fiber, making you full for longer time. 100 g of the product contain 553 kcal and can provide you with one third of your daily-recommended iron intake and one fifth of vitamin B6.
- AlmondsAlmonds are considered a low calorie snack, although 100 g of the product contain 576 kcal. They’re extremely nutritional so it’s enough to eat only 20-30 g. Almonds help you reduce LDL and nourish your body with vitamin E and monounsaturated fats that promote weight loss.
- WalnutsWalnuts have 654 kcal per 100 g, and the usual snack of walnuts contains about 30 g. This amount will nourish your body with 2.5 g omega-3 fatty acids, 4 g of protein and 2 g of fiber, making walnuts highly helpful dried fruits for weight loss.
- HazelnutsHazelnuts are an ultimate source of dietary fiber and healthy fats that are famous for their weight loss effect. 100 g of the product contain 628 kcal, with 10 g of fiber in it. A portion of 30 g will make you full faster and for a long time, preventing overeating.
- PeanutsEating 1.5 ounces of nuts, such as peanuts, each day may reduce your risk for heart disease. Peanuts are a healthy snack and a good sources of antioxidants, B vitamins and healthy monounsaturated fats. Although peanuts are high in calories and fat, moderate consumption of peanuts as replacement to packaged snacks is always a better choice.
Since peanuts and peanut butter are packed with fiber and protein, they keep you satisfied and full for a long time, helping to manage your hunger.
Because of their protein and fiber, peanuts and peanut butter will stick with you for about 2 1/2 hours vs. the half hour you'll get from high-carbohydrate foods, according to one study.
The best thing is all these foods are very delicious and work great as snacks or as additions to your healthy meals.