What is Moringa Oleifera?Derived from the Moringa tree, Moringa Oleifera is a revitalizing product that is known for its medicinal value. It can help treat skin and sleep disorders, reduce the intensity of depression and anxiety as well as chronic disorders such as diabetes. Additionally, it can help increase energy levels, lower blood sugar, speed up the recovery process after a workout and by extension help you lose weight.
Buy Moringa Online
The Moringa TreeAlso known as drumstick thanks to its appearance, the Moringa tree is predominantly grown in India. However, it is also found in African and Taiwan as well as the Philippines. It has a spicy taste and thrives in dry and sandy environments.
Moringa tree boasts a wealth of vitamins and minerals such as vitamin A, iron, magnesium, calcium, and potassium. In fact, it may shock you to know that Moringa contains up to four times as much calcium as milk.
Moringa SeedsObtained from the pods, Moringa seeds are quite tender when raw but harden soon after drying to resemble typical beans. The seeds are chock full of beneficial vitamins and minerals making them an important component of Moringa weight loss recipes. They particularly contain oleic acid, a monounsaturated fatty acid that helps enhance the breakdown down of saturated animal fat. The acid can also help reduce belly fat, thereby helping you stay in shape.
Moringa LeafMoringa leaf is a natural energy booster and an excellent source of nutrition. The leaf has soothing properties as well. Besides helping the body get rid of harmful toxins, the leaf can also help lower blood pressure. Due to its antibacterial properties, Moringa leaf can act as a coagulant but attaching itself to harmful bacteria and material.
Benefits of Moringa for Weight LossIt is highly recommended for those who want to get rid of the additional weight using the most natural way. Below is a list of some of the many Moringa benefits.
- Contains properties that ensure the body absorbs the right amount of nutrients
- Moringa is believed to have a positive impact when it comes to stimulating metabolism.
- Helps balance sugar levels in the body
- The antibacterial properties in Moringa make it excellent in purifying and detoxifying the body
- Helps improve blood circulation
Moringa’s leaves are rich in fiber content, an important factor when it comes to reducing cravings. This enables you to stick to a healthy diet that will help you lose weight. To cap it all, Moringa’s weight loss formula is designed to help you consume fewer calories while ensuring that your body burns more fat in the course of the day.
Moringa Recipes for Weight Loss
1. Super Food Moringa Smoothie
You will need:
- One cup of coconut milk
- One teaspoon of Moringa powder
- Half teaspoon of cinnamon
- Quarter teaspoon of cardamon
- Half teaspoon of turmeric
2. Drink Moringa As a teaLetting dried Moringa leaves steep in hot water for a couple of minutes or so infuses the whole thing with its abundance of vitamins, minerals, amino acids and antioxidants among others. Apart from being a quick pick-me-up if you’re feeling a bit sluggish, Moringa tea also helps calm an upset stomach and relieves bloating. You can also add the flowers, bark and roots for this application – if you have access to them. There’s a yummy Moringa tea recipe below!
You will need:
- Dried Moringa leaves
- Warm water
3. Green Detox Moringa for Weight Loss